CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

August 2020

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2020 14:05:19 -0400
From:
Alexander Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Join the UMD Ethics Bowl Team!

The UMD Ethics Bowl Team is a debate team that prepares and presents
arguments based on contemporary moral questions at intercollegiate
competitions. We cover a wide range of current issues such as fake news,
cybersecurity, government surveillance, firearm permits, voting rights of
felons, censorship, transgender rights, labor rights and so much more!

If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please email
[log in to unmask] with your name, year, and major.

Anyone is welcome to join!

Contact Person: Flo Ning