CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2020

From:
Taylor Bartlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2020 12:01:09 -0400
Subject: Students for the Exploration and Development of Space at UMD

The Students for the Exploration and Development of Space at the University
of Maryland, SEDS@UMD, has started recruiting for the 2020-2021 academic
year! We are a new club searching for students interested in space mission
design, analysis, and testing; we will be working on competitive grant-based
projects such as NASA’s CubeSat Launch Initiative(CSLI) and Big Ideas
Challenge. This is a good opportunity to become involved in systems
engineering, research proposals, and hands-on experiences in space-based
initiatives with like-minded peers. We are open to all majors and
backgrounds--no prior knowledge or experience is required to join, just
excitement for space!

If you are interested in learning more, join our slack, find us at the First
Look Fair on September 16th and 17th, or attend our first GBM at 6:00 PM on
September 22nd. Our slack link is found on our Terplink page.

Event Date: September 22, 2020
Event Location: On Zoom
Contact Person: Taylor LC Bartlow (Co-President)
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: https://terplink.umd.edu/organization/sedsumd