Subject: Need Student Reps for Libraries Student Advisory Group
We are looking for CMNS undergraduate students who are interested in being
nominated as a CMNS representative on the Libraries Student Advisory Group.
The Libraries' SAG ensures that student input is integrated into the
Libraries' strategic plan and goals. The SAG advises us on a wide range of
library-related issues, including how the Library Technology Fee is
allocated. The group meets 2 to 3 times a semester, the exact timing is yet
to be decided.
The Student Advisory Group:
- Suggests ways to improve student experience within the University Libraries
(McKeldin Library and branch libraries)
- Gives input and feedback on strategies under way
- Makes recommendations for purchases to advance technological environment
within University Libraries
- Evaluates impact of actions and purchases resulting from recommendations
- Attends meetings (generally 2 per semester, or as needed)
- Reviews and endorses annual budget presented to Committee for Review of
Student Fees on use of Library Technology Fee
If you are interested, please send an email to [log in to unmask] with a statement
about why you should be considered for a seat on the group by September 16,
Contact Person: Gene Ferrick
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.