CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2020

From:
Jeffrey Cho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2020 10:04:43 -0400
Subject: iCIMS Early Career Kick-off + Networking Event

You’re invited! Please join us for our annual Early Career Kick-off +
Networking event held on September 10th, from 5:30-7:30pm EST.

Don’t miss out – this event will provide you the opportunity to learn
about iCIMS and our early career opportunities, as well as hear from some of
our most valued employees about their current jobs and experiences, and their
perspective about what makes iCIMS such a great company to work for!

Event Date: September 10, 2020
Contact Person: Sarah Bradley
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: