Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2020 13:22:55 -0400
From:
Jeffrey Cho <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Full-Time Positions with Capco

Capco is a global business and technology management consultancy dedicated to
the Financial Services, Energy and Insurance industries. We combine
innovative thinking with unrivaled industry knowledge to deliver business
consulting, digital, technology and transformational services to our clients.
Our collaborative and efficient approach helps our clients increase revenue,
manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance control. Here
are the following positions available on Careers4Terps:

2021 Associate Talent Program - Digital Engineer (open to Computer Science
and Computer Engineering), Job ID 207121

2021 Associate Talent Program - Generalist (open to Computer Science and
Computer Engineering), Job ID 207122

Deadline to apply is October 6.

Contact Person: Michael Maiden