Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2020 13:11:21 -0400
From:
Jeffrey Cho <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Lynk Global Info Session

Lynk is a new space satellite company that's developing a communication
system (via a constellation of low-earth-orbit satellites) that is directly
backward compatible with the existing 5.2 billion mobile phones on the
planet. Our mission is to provide universal geographic coverage allowing
users to have connectivity whenever they roam outside of terrestrial mobile
tower coverage with no hardware or software changes needed to their mobile
phone. Our satellites will provide the missing "link" to connectivity for
everyone, everywhere.

So, if you have a particular interest in telecommunications, software-defined
radios, robotics, or space systems, we’d love to have you attend our
information session.

For Aerospace, Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, or Telecommunications
Engineering plus Physics and Math, junior, seniors, MS, & PhD with US
Citizenship or Permanent Residency.

Event Date: October 5, 2020
Event Start Time: 6:00 pm
Contact Person: Deborah Vidmar