Subject: Walker & Dunlop Underwriting Analyst
Walker & Dunlop is hiring an analyst in their underwriting department. The
following are some of the role responsibilities:
• Underwrite and perform due diligence for multifamily housing products and
• Input income and expense statements in order to determine maximum loan
• Conduct initial reviews of market areas, property and site
• Complete initial review of borrower and management qualifications.
• Learn methodology for building up Proforma income and expenses.
• Understand Part III of the DUS Guide and periodic updates on an on-going
basis in order to cultivate continuous improvement.
• Conduct site visits to assess the condition and quality of multifamily
their management, and their marketplaces.
Apply on Careers 4 Terps with the job ID 210258. Deadline to apply is October
Event Date: October 13, 2020
Contact Person: Michael Maiden
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.