CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2020

From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2020 15:57:40 -0500
Subject: Engage with International Education Week

Engage with International Education Week

Join us on Nov. 16-20 as we celebrate International Education Week (IEW)
across the University of Maryland campus! #IEW2020 is a joint initiative
between the U.S. departments of State and Education to celebrate the benefits
of international education and academic exchange worldwide.

It's always important to find opportunities to recognize our international
diversity and connections, but #IEW2020 gives us a unique platform to
celebrate these strengths in the UMD community.

Find a list of upcoming IEW events at UMD here.
https://globalmaryland.umd.edu/events

Contact Person: International Affairs