CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2020

From:
Lillian Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2020 19:40:35 -0500
Subject: General Board Meeting for Living for the Plant Organization

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the week!

Our upcoming General Body Meeting is Thursday, 11/19 at 6:00PM. We are
pleased to announce our guest speaker, Dr. Kendall Bustad, who will be
joining us this Thursday. Dr. Bustad is a lecturer within UMD's very own
School of Public Health. She will be discussing the disparities communities
of color face regarding pollution. Feel free to join us in Zoom using this
link: https://umd.zoom.us/j/91001174729  or through this Meeting ID: 910 0117
4729 .

Please email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or DM us on
Instagram @lftumd.

We look forward to seeing you all later this week!

Best,
LFTP E-Board

Event Date: November 19, 2020
Event Location:  https://umd.zoom.us/j/91001174729