Subject: If you plan to Graduate in May - READ THIS!
If you are planning to graduate at the end of the SPRING 2021 semester and
haven’t already applied, there are two quick and easy tasks you need to
complete TODAY to ensure that you earn your diploma.
1) CHECK YOUR DEGREE AUDIT here http://www.uachieve.umd.edu/
- Verify that you will have completed all your degree requirements (or will
by the end of the fall semester) by viewing your audit at
www.uachieve.umd.edu. If you see any issues, please contact your advisor.
- If there are no outstanding courses/credits, move on to step two!
2) SUBMIT YOUR GRADUATION APPLICATION NOW!
Go here https://app.testudo.umd.edu/main/graduationApp
The deadline to submit is February 5, 2021. Don’t wait any longer!
- It is available online at the above link or on Testudo under "Graduation
Application & Diploma Status." You need to submit this application to
initiate your degree review and receive your diploma!
- Submit the application TODAY if you know you want to graduate in May
The sooner you submit, the sooner we can contact you if there are any issues
that may prevent you from graduating. The deadline to submit is February 5,
2021. Don’t wait any longer!
If you have any questions at all, please email [log in to unmask] or call
CMNS Student Services
College of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences
Undergraduate Student Services
Degree Clearance Team
Contact Person: CMNS Student Services
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.