CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS February 2021

UMD Bee Lab Honey for Sale!

Eric Malcolm <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Feb 2021 18:53:59 -0500

Subject: UMD Bee Lab Honey for Sale!

The UMD Bee Lab would like to share that we will be selling our local honey
on campus at the Plant Science Building once a month!

Details on pricing, monthly pick up location, and additional dates can be
found at
vanengelsdorpbeelab.com/honey.

You can always pre-order honey by contacting [log in to unmask] and our February
pick up dates will be Tuesday (2/16/21) and Thursday (2/18/21). We hope to
see you there!

Event Date: February 16, 2021
Event Start Time: 11:30 am
Event End Time: 1:30 pm
Event Location: Plant Science Building Loading Dock
Contact Person: Eric Malcolm
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: vanengelsdorpbeelab.com/honey