]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Home

CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS  February 2021

CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS February 2021

[POTENTIAL JUNK MAIL] Camp Kesem Counselor Applications OPEN NOW

Talia Hartman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Feb 2021 20:20:03 -0500

Subject: Camp Kesem Counselor Applications OPEN NOW

Camp Kesem is a national nonprofit working to help children through and
beyond their parent’s cancer.Our organization is currently recruiting
volunteers to participate and be counselors in our week-long virtual summer
camp. The application to apply is at https://kesem.force.com/login and we
also have a document that walks you through the application process at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16P4ScRQmmBmkPbweAuecqRDLRA-Gx02jGNMN9MRwThk/edit?usp=sharing.The
process of applying to be a counselor includes this application and an
interview. Applications close on March 4th at 11:59 pm and interviews will be
held shortly after.

We are holding an information session Tuesday, March 2nd at 7:30 pm
(https://umd.zoom.us/j/7450533472 ). We are holding this meeting to answer
any questions people may have about the counselor application process.

Event Date: March 2, 2021
Event Location: https://umd.zoom.us/j/7450533472
Contact Person: Talia Hartman
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]