CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2021

From:
Ethan Cheng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2021 00:33:10 -0400
Subject: Want to learn more about how patient care across various medical
specialities has been impacted by the pandemic?

will assess the COVID-19 Pandemic from a medical and patient care
perspective. We will give students insight on how various medical specialties
are dealing with COVID-19, heightened healthcare disparities, as well as the
future of telemedicine. Our featured panelists include Dr. J. Corey Williams
(MD), CJ Thomas (PA), Emily Ollis (Nurse Practitioner), and Dr. Neil Spiegel
(DO). Join us on Tuesday, April 20th from 7 to 8 pm via Zoom
(ter.ps/amsaspring21) to learn more about how the pandemic has affected
patient care! Submit questions that you want to ask the panelists at
ter.ps/amsaPanelQ by 4/19!

Event Date: April 20, 2021
Event Location: ter.ps/amsaspring21
Contact Person: Ethan Cheng