CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2021

From:
Angela Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2021 15:42:52 -0400
Subject: Virtual open house for UMD Master of Engineering or Graduate
Certificate in Bioengineering (or other engineering majors)

Greetings CMNS Undergraduates!

Are you considering an advanced degree once you graduate? Have you
considered a master's degree in bioengineering?

On April 6th at 10 a.m., join our faculty advisor, Dr. Angela Jones, and our
Coordinator for Admission & Recruitment, Caitlin Gover, for an interactive
webinar about our Master of Engineering in Bioengineering programs.

During the virtual event, we will outline our program and admission
requirements, in addition to answering your specific questions. The session
will last between 30 minutes and one hour.

Register Today! https://mage.umd.edu/virtual-open-houses

Event Date: April 6, 2021
Event Start Time: 10:00 am
Event End Time: 11:00 am