CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2021

Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 15:43:47 -0400
Subject: Multiculturalism and Racism in Medicine and Health - GBM #4 UMD AMWA
and Kappa Lambda Xi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.

American Medical Women’s Association at UMD is collaborating with Kappa
Lambda Xi Multicultural Sorority, Inc. to host a discussion on
multiculturalism in medicine on Thursday, April 22nd from 7 to 8 PM EST. We
will be delving into topics such as racial disparities in healthcare,
language barriers and translation, cultural perceptions of health, and more!
We encourage attendance from pre-health students to learn more about making
healthcare more equitable for all, but all majors and areas of study are
welcome. This event is a safe space that is open to individuals of all
backgrounds and identities. Join our Zoom here: 934 7733 1165

Event Date: April 22, 2021
Event Location: zoom
Contact Person: Amy He
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]