Subject: Part Time Medical Office Assistant
Primary Care of Germantown, a general medicine practice in Germantown, MD is
looking to hire a part-time medical assistant.
• Greet, check patients in/out
• Answer phone calls, schedule appointments, interact with other medical
•Check patients vital signs (training provided in our office!)
• File labs, consultations and other medical records in EMR system
•Other duties as assigned
• Detail-oriented, well organized, punctuality on attendance
• Good communication skills, speak clearly
• Friendly to patients, team player with coworkers
• Ability to multitask
• Experience of medical office work is plus, but not required
• Passionate to medicine and patients' care
Hours: 2-3 days per week [9:00 to 5:00]
Salary: Competitive & based on experience
Newly graduates or part time college students are welcome to apply!
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to
[log in to unmask]
Contact Person: Dr. Sharon Yang
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.