CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2021

Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 10:24:49 -0400
Subject: Seeking TUTORS and VOLUNTEERS

The Latino Student Fund (LSF) Tutoring Program is seeking tutors/volunteers
to serve underprivileged students from PreK-12th grade in math and reading
virtually through Zoom!

Fall sessions start: September 28
Times: 4-6pm Tuesdays through Fridays and Saturdays 9am-12pm

You DO NOT need to be available during all of these times, rather you will
choose 1+ hours within these time frames to tutor weekly. We will require
students and tutors to sign up for regular, weekly schedules. This means that
rather than sign up for any sessions you are available each week, you will be
paired with one or more students whom you will work with at the same times
each week for the entire Fall semester based on your and your student’s
availability.

If interested please fill out our LSF 2021-2022 Tutor Training Form
(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZYi2phPibLfWkJm4mtAuSgSByGDtlzGTh8N2x26pvGzjwqA/viewform);
please make an account on
https://www.givepulse.com/group/199575-Latino-Student-Fund and sign up for an
orientation session, in addition to completing the LSF 2021-2022 Tutor
Training Form.

Contact Person: Latino Student Fund
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 202-377-9260