Subject: Pursuing a career in healthcare? Discover how to approach Health &
Wellness through AB's Fall 2021 Dialogue Program!
- The Alternative Breaks Dialogue Program looks to build a world in which UMD
students are empowered learners in community together.
- Through deliberate and reflective dialogues addressing global social
issues, student participants will exchange and evaluate different ideas and
approaches that challenge specific social, political, and economic structures
of our global community.
- Interested students must be willing to commit 1 hour/week for 5 weeks:
Sunday, October 10th, 2021 - Saturday, November 13th, 2021.
- Dialogues are free and in-person.
- Any student that wants to explore community development, civic engagement,
local issues, leadership, and service.
- Undergraduate and graduate students interested in learning more about
health & wellness.
- Connect with a community of peers from across campus and create new
- Develop and practice personal and group leadership skills such as active
listening, reflection, critical thinking, and communication.
- Active engagement in personal reflection, listening, and small group
- Making connections between social issues and your academic, personal,
professional, or civic life.
Date & Time:
- Fridays | 11:30 AM -12:30 PM | Health and Wellness
- Visit alternativebreaks.umd.edu to sign up.
- Apply now!
For more information or questions, visit alternativebreaks.umd.edu or contact
us at [log in to unmask]
Contact Person: William Post
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 301-314-5323
Website URL: http://alternativebreaks.umd.edu/
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.