Subject: Study Participation Invitation for Monolingual Native English
We are still looking for monolingual native English speakers for a study on
language aptitude and cognitive abilities. This study is expected to complete
early in the semester, so please contact us ASAP!
As a participant, you will perform a series of simple tasks on a computer.
The study will take place in Jimenez Hall 0202 and will take about two hours.
You will receive $20 for your participation.
You may be eligible if you:
(1) Are between 18 to 40 years of age
(2) Are a native speaker of English
(3) Have no knowledge of Russian, Chinese, or Japanese
(4) Have no experience using another language on a regular basis (e.g.,
speaking Spanish at home)
(5) Have no experience staying in a non-English speaking country for more
than a month
(6) Have no experience taking college foreign language courses for more than
(7) Have normal or corrected-to-normal vision and hearing with no learning
disabilities or optical/hearing problems (e.g., color blind)
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Takehiro
Iizuka at: [log in to unmask]
School of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures,
University of Maryland, College Park
Contact Person: Takehiro Iizuka
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.