We have a great opportunity for a Sr Advanced R&D Engr/Scientist - Process Performance Solutions in Honeywell UOP’s Research and Development organization. In support of UOP’s digital solutions strategy, this role will lead the development of process performance data analytics and connected solutions. If you are interested, please apply here: https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en/job/HRD162288/Sr-Advanced-R-D-Engr-Scientist
Sr. Manager, Process Performance
[log in to unmask]
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges. The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
UOP, a Honeywell company headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, is a leading international licensor of processing technology and supplier of engineering services, catalysts and adsorbents, equipment, specialty materials and digital solutions for the global refining, gas processing and petrochemical industries. With more than a century of leadership in hydrocarbon processing technologies, UOP has led six revolutions in technology that transformed our industry. For more information visit www.uop.com.
We have an opportunity for a Sr Advanced R&D Engr/Scientist - Process Performance Solutions to join Honeywell UOP’s Research and Development organization. In support of UOP’s digital solutions strategy, this role will lead the development of process performance data analytics and connected solutions. These digital tools will be used to advise and optimize the commercial operations and profitability of UOP’s portfolio of technologies. At Honeywell UOP, you will have the opportunity to build your knowledge and skills early in your career with opportunities in process design and modeling in a wide range of process technologies, providing a strong foundation to advance to higher level leadership roles to drive the innovation and development of advanced and breakthrough technologies.
• You will lead and drive technology development programs to deliver digital data analytics, performance solutions, and process optimization tools for UOP’s portfolio of process technologies. The tools you develop will have an immediate impact on the profitability and reliability of the commercial operations of our customers’ facilities.
• The technology development teams that you collaborate with will be cross-functional and will include specialists from R&D, Engineering, and Technical Service.
• You will collaborate directly with business colleagues at Honeywell UOP to establish and prioritize technical definition and content of the solutions to maximize greater customer value. This will include interactions with customers to identify and understand their needs and to present your solutions.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or Materials Science.
• 3+ years of experience in Process Modelling and/or Data Analytics.
• 3+ years Coding Experience within one of the following: (Python, C#, C++, or R)
• PhD or Advanced Degree.
• Prior experience in designing, operating, and/or servicing UOP process units.
• Knowledge of optimization theory and experience working with process systems engineering tools and software.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the capability to work effectively across multiple functional departments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure solution definition and clear project requirements.
• Strong interest in R&D work, self-starting and demonstrated leadership aptitude.