Subject: Amazon Web Services Hiring Bootcamp
Come join us for a two-week hiring bootcamp for graduating Computer
Science/Computer Engineering majors interested in Software Development
Engineering roles at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
When is the hiring bootcamp taking place?
The two-week hiring bootcamp will take place May 23 through June 3 with
sessions from 6:30-8:30 PM EST.
What will the hiring bootcamp focus upon?
There will be sessions focused on interviewing, Amazon Leadership Principles,
the STAR interview format, the role of an AWS Software Development Engineer,
What are the basic qualifications to participate in this bootcamp and be
eligible to apply for the Software Development Engineer role?
Basic qualifications include:
1. A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
or equivalent Bachelor’s degree;
2. Recent college graduate (within the last year) or scheduled to graduate on
or before July 31, 2022;
3. Completed an Amazon-approved training program (such as this hiring
bootcamp or AWS Academy, AWS Educate, AWS re/Start);
4. Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java,
C++, or C#, including object-oriented design.
What are the next steps after the hiring bootcamp?
After completing the two-week bootcamp, you will have the opportunity to
apply to a Software Development Engineer Apprenticeship role with Amazon Web
Services. If you are extended an offer, relocation to Seattle, Arlington, or
Boston will be expected. More information will be provided during the
What are the preferred qualifications for the Software Development Engineer
The role’s preferred qualifications include:
1. Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems
that have been successfully delivered to customers;
2. Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role;
3. Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for
Where can I register?
Please register here: https://awslearnerengagementhiringboot.splashthat.com/
Contact Person: Ariella Belopolsky
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.