]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CAST10 Home

CAST10  September 2022

CAST10 September 2022

Cargill Inc Hiring Summer 2023 Interns in Process Modeling (Wayzata, MN) and Operations Research (Open to remote)

Ashwin Chemburkar <[log in to unmask]>

Ashwin Chemburkar <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Sep 2022 16:53:29 -0400

Cargill’s Engineering and Data Science team is hiring interns for the summer of 2023 in Process Modeling (Plymouth/Wayzata, MN) and Operations Research (open to remote).

Engineering and Data Sciences is one of Cargill's corporate research groups based in Minneapolis, MN, with satellite offices around the world. This is a fast-paced, growing area within Cargill, and impacts the full range of Cargill's operations—from processing grain and oilseeds to piloting novel food ingredients to optimizing our supply chains.

Envision an internship where you get the chance to apply knowledge gained in the classroom to a real-life environment and then multiply that tenfold. From day one, you will be an important part of the team! Internships are 12 weeks long, and we pride ourselves on having one of the most diverse internship programs in the industry. As an intern, you will encounter real challenges, cultivate your curiosity, have client exposure, enjoy both personal and team accomplishments and have your initiative acknowledged along the way. You will collaborate and form relationships with colleagues and clients who represent diverse work, culture and resolution styles. We look for people who want to grow, support, think and produce!

Join us for a virtual infosession to learn more about these internships and the group on Monday September 26 at 4:30 pm central (see attachment for the outlook invite or email me at [log in to unmask]).

Links to job postings:
Process Modeling- https://careers.cargill.com/job/minneapolis-st-paul-bloomington/process-modeling-intern-2023/23251/35740550352
Operations Research- https://jobs.cargill.com/job/Wayzata-Operations-Research-Intern-Summer-2023-Minn-55391/754514502/

Please reach out to me with questions.