Subject: Office of Veteran Student Life is seeking STEM tutors!
The Office of Veteran Student Life is seeking STEM tutors! We are looking
for Physics, Chemistry, and Calculus II tutors with adept academic skills in
courses taken. The most requested courses are general chemistry courses,
organic chemistry and physics courses.
Veterans STEM Tutor Program Job Description:
• Hold 5 hours per week of one-on-one tutoring based on a customized study
• Hold one Office Hour per subject taught
• Complete weekly accomplishment reports during office hours
• Attend mandatory meetings with team and supervisors
• Respond to team member and supervisor emails within 48 hours, and calls
within 24 hours
• Provide a weekly tutoring schedule to the program assistant
• Take weekly attendance for all tutoring sessions
• $16.50/hr for undergraduate tutors
• $20.00/hr for graduate tutors
Contact Person: Catherine Robinson
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
You received this email because you are subscribed to the Daily eNews for CMNS Students (CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS in the body.