Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2022 11:26:53 -0400
Sender:
From:
Tejaswi Bokkisam <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Interested in organizing one of the largest spring hackathons on the
East Coast?

Apply to be an organizer for Bitcamp 2023! As a member of the Bitcamp Team,
you’ll help put together one of the largest hackathons on the East Coast.
There are opportunities on our teams for Tech, Design, Sponsorship & Finance,
Marketing, Experience, Logistics and Events. We encourage students of ALL
majors and experience levels to apply!

Applications are now open until October 6th at 11:59pm! Apply now
bit.camp/orgapp!

Questions or concerns? Email us at [log in to unmask] We hope you join us as a
member of the Bitcamp Family! See you by the campfire!

Event Date: October 7, 2022
Event End Time: 12:00 am
Contact Person: The Bitcamp Team