From:
Sneha Abraham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2022 15:59:47 -0400
Subject: College of Computer, Mathematical & Natural Sciences (CMNS) Listserv
Submission

“
Subject: Mental health text line, Lean On Me CP, is open!

Lean On Me CP is an anonymous, peer-to-peer text line for UMD students to
seek non-crisis mental health support. Our organization  complements existing
services at UMD with a mission to lower the barrier to entry for seeking
emotional support by being anonymous, highly accessible, approachable, and
involved in the community. There are also plenty of reasons to text our line!
You might be struggling to adjust to an in-person semester, be in the midst
of draining friendship/relationship problems, or just need somebody to rant
to about your day. Our line is now open for the fall semester, so feel free
to text us at 301-494-8808 from 2 PM - 2 AM any day of the week to chat with
one of our trained peer supporters.

Lean On Me was originally founded in 2015 by MIT students and has chapters at
eight other universities around the country. For more information about Lean
On Me, click here: https://lean0n.me/
https://leanonmeumd.carrd.co/

You can also follow or contact us at:
Instagram: @leanonme_cp
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeanOnMeCP
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mental Health Support Line: 301-494-8808
”

Event Date: October 9, 2022
Event Start Time: 2:00 pm
Event End Time: 2:00 am
Event Location: Mental Health Text-Line Service
Contact Person: Sneha Abraham
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 3014948808
Website URL: https://leanonmeumd.carrd.co/