CAST10 Archives

November 2022

Sender:
"Chemical Engineers in Computing and Systems Technology, AIChE" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Yankai Cao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:09:22 -0500
Dear CAST Community,

We have a tenure-track faculty position in the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering at The University of British Columbia. We are looking for candidates whose research is related to: advanced approaches to Sustainable Process and Systems Engineering.  A detailed description of the positions and how to apply can be found in the attached flyer and also here: https://ubc.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com/ubcfacultyjobs/job/UBC-Vancouver-Campus/Assistant-Professor--tenure-track-_JR10108.

We would be grateful if you could forward our ad to your faculty, students, and postdocs.

Thank you!

Regards,
Yankai Cao

- -
Yankai Cao, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
University of British Columbia
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.chbe.ubc.ca/profile/yankai-cao/