CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

December 2022

From:
Andrew Yuan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2022 18:03:30 -0500
Subject: Hack4Impact Spring 2023 Recruitment

Hack4Impact-UMD! We’re recruiting software developers, product managers,
and designers for the Spring 2023 semester! We partner with non-profit
organizations and use software for social good. You can fill out our interest
form (https://go.umd.edu/h4i_interest_form), and you will be notified as soon
as we open our applications during winter break. Please feel free to reach
out to us at [log in to unmask] with any questions!

Contact Person: Andrew Yuan