Kongsberg Gruppen (KONGSBERG) is an internationally-oriented knowledge-based technology corporation. The bulk of the Group's operations address international markets, with a strong and growing geographical distribution of earnings. KONGSBERG has two main business areas, Kongsberg Maritime and Kongsberg Defense and Aerospace. More than 70% of the revenues originate from exports. The group currently has more than 3,500 employees worldwide. Most of them have a degree on Bachelor level or higher. KONGSBERG is currently present in more than 20 countries.
Kongsberg Maritime's business unit for Process Simulation has offices in Houston (US), Horten and Sandvika (
Kongsberg Process Simulation, Inc. in
Process Simulation Consultants
We are now looking for enthusiastic professionals with a strong motivation to take on challenging tasks in an environment driven by a desire to add value to clients, strong teamwork and practical creativity. The main clients include the major oil and gas companies, process plant operators, engineering service companies and academic and research institutions.
We enjoy a growing demand for our services worldwide. Consequently, we are now inviting candidates to apply for employment as PROCESS SIMULATION CONSULTANTS at our
Typical projects include:
· Design, engineering, configuration and installation of Engineering Simulators, Operator Training Simulators and DCS Check-Out Simulators
· Design, engineering, configuration and installation of Production Management Systems and Leak Detection Systems
· Support and maintenance of delivered systems
· FEED stage and detailed engineering design studies
· Process optimization and de-bottlenecking
· Design and control system verification
· Build and configure dynamic process and flow models in D-SPICE or ASSETT
· Implement Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
· Hook-up, and check-out control systems
· Carry out dynamic process and control studies
· Analyze oil & gas processes and plant control systems
· Perform optimization and de-bottlenecking studies
Qualifications and Experience:
Interested candidates should have a Bachelors degree or higher in chemical engineering, petroleum engineering, process engineering, engineering cybernetics or similar from a recognized college or university. Experience with dynamic process and flow modeling and simulation is preferred, however, positions are available for both entry level and experienced candidates.
· Positive attitude
· Good inter-human skills
· Strong communication skills
· Strong command of the English language
· Able and willing to travel
· Challenging tasks in an international and innovative work environment
· An opportunity to work in a highly competent and client-driven business
· A high degree of personal autonomy within agreed areas of responsibility
· Competitive remuneration package and benefits
· Working location in
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]. To learn more about Kongsberg Process Simulation, please visit us at http://www.km.kongsberg.com/processsimulation.