Monday, April 30, 2007

Dear all

My name is Bharath Somayaji, Administrative assistant to Prof. Andreas Linninger, UIC. This e-mail is about FOCAPD conference. Please see information below.

Dear colleagues,

As we prepare for the Foundations of Computer Aided Process Design (FOCAPD) conference, we would like to solicit your feedback on several organizational issues. We would appreciate it if you could fill out the following mini-questionnaire to help us incorporate your input in the planning of the conference. Please send back your comments to Bharath Somayaji at [log in to unmask] by May 7, 2007. Thank you for your consideration.

The questionnaire is also enclosed as a word file with this mail.

Regards

Mahmoud El-Halwagi and Andreas Linninger

Conference Chairs

FOCAPD: Questionnaire

Please mark preference with an x.

Event Date:

o          June 2009

o          August 2009

o          February -March 2010

Event Location:

o          Hawaii at the Beach

o          Colorado Resort

o          Chicago

o          Galveston Island

Event Duration:

o          Sunday through Wednesday

o          Sunday through Thursday

o          Sunday through Friday

Topics of interest

o          Energy and the Environment

o          Process design at crossroads: Conventional and emerging applications

o          Design for innovation
o          Other suggestion __________________________________________

Do you intend to attend?

o          yes

o          no

Which of the following ideas would you recommend?

o          Student Stipends for Travel
o          Student Stipends for Conference Fee
o          Student Poster Award
o          Participant Poster Award

o          Other suggestions__________________

Whom would you like to listen as a speaker from outside the PSE community?

Whom would you like to listen as a speaker from the PSE community?