with Process Modeling and Programming Skills
Intelligen Inc., a leading provider of process simulation and production scheduling tools with presence and customers all over the world, seeks to hire for its office in Thessaloniki, Greece, a process engineer with the following skills:
- Chemical or biochemical engineering degree
- Graduate degree and/or experience in process systems modeling and design is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of C/C++ in MS-Windows environment (desired)
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: VBA, GUI development, ActiveX and automation tools, COM, SQL, XML (desired)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good communication and organizational skills and ability to work independently.
Please send a recent CV to [log in to unmask].
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ANY OF YOUR COLLEAGUES THAT MAY HAVE AN INTEREST IN THE SUBJECT.
Demetri Petrides, Ph.D.
2326 Morse Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076, USA
Tel: (908) 654-0088
Fax: (908) 654-3866
Email: [log in to unmask]