I wanted to let everyone know about a few additions to the
http://castdiv.org website:

*	I have added a PDF file of the WebCAST that Prof. Henson
recently presented on Nonlinear Model Predictive Control.

*	I have added a short course and a workshop to the meetings and
conferences page for 2009.

*	I have added an RSS feed for the CAST division webpage.  The
feed will be updated when new content is added or modifications are made
to the website.  In order to subscribe, go to http://castdiv.org and
click on the Get RSS Feed button on the left side of the window.

Matt Bassett

Matt Bassett                  Dow AgroSciences - GAMMA
9330 Zionsville Road 306/D2     Indianapolis, IN 46268
Voice: (317)337-3891                Fax: (317)337-3628
Work Hours: 6AM-4PM M-Th, ~7AM-~11AM F (Home)