    Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:10:38 -0400
    From: "Domonique O. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
    Subject: [NOBCCHE] NOBCChE Social Outing Reminder
    To: [log in to unmask]

    NOBCChE Social Outing Reminder
    When: Friday, Oct. 24th @ 8pm (Next week)
    Where: On campus production of Lorraine
    Hansberry's play To Be Young Gifted and Black
    Ticket prices: $7 for students with valid id. and
    $25 for guest.

    If you plan on attending, Please give your ticket
    money to Renee (Chem 2216) or Petrina (BioChem
    2517), no later than this Friday, Oct. 17th.  We
    will also be going out afterwards if you are
    interested in doing one, the other, or both.  Hope
    you all can make it :-)

Domonique
Secretary

Domonique O. Downing