Hello everyone,

This is the final reminder about our outing next week, but I also wanted to add a correction to the last email.  Most of us know how to find Renee, but if you don't her room number is actually Rm. 2220.  Sorry for any confusion :-)

-Domonique

---- Original message ----
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:10:38 -0400
From: "Domonique O. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [NOBCCHE] NOBCChE Social Outing Reminder
To: [log in to unmask]

NOBCChE Social Outing Reminder
When: Friday, Oct. 24th @ 8pm (Next week)
Where: On campus production of Lorraine Hansberry's play To Be Young Gifted and Black
Ticket prices: $7 for students with valid id. and $25 for guest.

If you plan on attending, Please give your ticket money to Renee (Chem 2216) or Petrina (BioChem 2517), no later than this Friday, Oct. 17th.  We will also be going out afterwards if you are interested in doing one, the other, or both.  Hope you all can make it :-)

Domonique
Secretary

Domonique O. Downing
Chemistry Graduate Student