Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce that Dr. Gandy of Atlanta, Georgia, a prominent
alumnus, will be on campus next Friday to endow a permanent fund for our
NOBCChE chapter.  The amount that he plans to contribute is $25,000.
This amount will provide the chapter with about 5% of total endowment
amount each year forever (but to begin a year from now).  I will work
with the Chapter to plan how this funding can be used most effectively -
not to replace department support but to enhance NOBCChE effectiveness.
Could as many as possible NOBCChE members join me next week Friday to
meet Dr. Gandy.

Mike

--
Michael P. Doyle