Library Associates Companies (LAC) seeks a Project Manager (PM), library services team, for a government
agency in the
• ALA-accredited MLS Degree;
• Minimum of 7 years experience managing library/information services operations, preferably in a government contracting environment;
• Demonstrated experience managing and supervising at least 10 staff, both professional & paraprofessional;
• Demonstrated experience developing and managing program and task assignments and schedules;
• Demonstrated experience with library automation including OCLC, electronic and online resources and content;
• Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Professional;
• Experience with Cuadra STAR ILS required;
• Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, including public speaking;
• Familiarity with fire science and emergency services information needs and resources;
• Please send your resume and cover letter to LAC Recruiting Team at [log in to unmask].
• Please use “Project Manager, Lib Svcs #1232” as the subject line of your email.
• Library Associates Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that values diversity in the workforce.
Communications & Projects Associate
Library Associates Companies / LAC
800.987.6794 toll free
LAC on Facebook
LAC on LinkedIn
Patty on Facebook