Dear Colleagues,

I am sorry for possibly being the first to inform you sadly that our dear
colleague,

Kenneth Muske, passed away recently.

A condolence letter has been prepared by a group of CAST10 members

to be sent to his department.  A copy of the letter can be found at:

http://www.chemeng.drexel.edu/Faculty/Individual/soroush/kenmuske.htm

If you would like your name to be included, please submit your name

and affiliation in the same format as in the letter at the Web address.

Names received before 12:00 pm, Monday, May 17, 2010 will be included.

Please forward this email to your colleagues and friends, who knew Ken

but are not be on the CAST10 email list.

Regards,

Masoud

Masoud Soroush

Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering

Drexel University

Philadelphia, PA 19104

(215) 895-1710

(215) 895-5837 (fax)