Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder about the 2011 IFAC World Congress that will be
held in Milano, Italy on August 28 - September 2, 2011. You can find more
detailed information on the conference web site at
http://www.ifac2011.org/.

The submission site is now open and the *final deadline* for the submission
is September 30, 2010.

Let me point out that when submitting a paper you have to:
 a) Choose a theme. The theme associated with TC 6.1 Chemical Process
Control is: 6  Power and Process Systems

b) Select up to 4 keywords from a list where keywords are ordered according
to the TCs associated  with the chosen theme. Keywords must be given a
priority from 1 to 3. If you want your paper to be handled by TC 6.1 then
make sure to give priority 1 to a keyword associated with TC 6.1.

In the past TC 6.1 received over 100 submissions and we expect a similar
number of submissions for the 2011 IFAC World Congress.

Best regards,

Francis Doyle III
IFAC TC 6.1 Chair