Call for Papers and Invited/Special/Tutorial Session Proposals
2011 American Control Conference
San Francisco, California, USA
June 29-July 1, 2011
AIChE and CAST10B are encouraging contributions in the following categories:
- Contributed papers, either regular (6-8 pages) or short.
- Invited session proposals that address a unifying theme from multiple viewpoints. Each proposal should consist of a summary statement and six regular papers. Those interested in organizing invited session proposals should:
(a) Inform and coordinate with the 2011 CAST10B Program Coordinator
(b) List the session (when submitted online) as sponsored by the AIChE.
- Education/Tutorial session proposals that address state-of-the-art control theory and/or industrial applications. These typically feature a lead talk on the basic theory followed by 2-3 shorter talks on applications of the theory. A panel discussion could also be included.
- Pre-conference workshop proposals addressing topics of current interest to the control community.
- Special sessions, which focus on an emerging theme and feature 2-3 short talks followed by a panel discussion.
- Interactive sessions featuring posters, and hardware and software demonstrations.
Deadline for all submissions and proposals: September 22, 2010
Notification of acceptance/rejection: January 31, 2011
Final manuscript submission: April 6, 2011
2011 CAST10B Program Coordinator
2011 AIChE Society Review Chair for ACC
Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
University of Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN 55455
email: [log in to unmask]