The Department of Chemical Engineering at Lehigh University has
initiated a search for the Anderson Endowed Chair. A complete
advertisement of the position can be found at the Lehigh web site

http://www.che.lehigh.edu/blog/

We would greatly appreciate your assistance in providing confidential
nominations and suggestions of potential candidates at the senior (full
professor)  level that might have an interest in this position. The area
we are looking to fill is in the broad field of Energy Sciences.
Candidates with research interests in Energy Systems, Chemical
Processing, Optimization, Catalysis/Reaction Engineering, Separation
Science, Biocatalysis, Photovoltaics, or Biofuels and the Environment
are desired.  However, given the breadth of the field, candidates with
other expertise would also be encouraged to apply. In addition to the
requisite record of achievements in research, teaching, supervision and
service, we are looking for candidates who would lead or be involved in
our campus-wide initiatives in the Energy and Environmental areas.
Joint appointments with other departments is also possible, given the
interdisciplinary nature of the research area.

The Anderson Chair carries with it an endowment sufficient to support a
significant research start up.  You can direct  inquiries to the chair
of the search committee  or any  member of the search committee listed
below.

Mayuresh V. Kothare - [log in to unmask]
Chair, Search Committee

Committee Members:
James Gilchrist - [log in to unmask]
Mark Snyder - [log in to unmask]