Are you considering Medical School? If so, we have exciting news!!

*Kaplan and UMD Unite for Sight are co-hosting a Kaplan MCAT Course Auction
on Wednesday, April 6 at 7pm in Armory, Rm. 0126!*

* *

If you are considering medical school, then you definitely want to come to
this event for a chance to win a *significantly discounted* MCAT course from
Kaplan, the proven leader in MCAT prep!

All proceeds from the auction will go toward cataract surgery for those in
extreme poverty in India, Honduras and Ghana!

Space is limited, so register now to save your spot! To register, visit:*
http://bit.ly/umduniteforsight*

* *

Even if you are not planning on taking your course for the next year, you
still want to make it to this event! As the winner of the auction, not only
will you help Unite For Sight, but you will also be able to secure your spot
in* any* upcoming MCAT course within the next year.

Contact Bridget Brennan, Kaplan Campus Manager, at (301) 367-1161 or
[log in to unmask] if you have any questions. We look forward to
seeing you at the auction! Best of Luck!

Sincerely,

UMD Unite For Sight

Kaplan Test Prep