Aspen Technology has an opening in the Advanced Technology and Innovation Group. We are looking for experienced and talented individuals interested in the development of planning, scheduling, and supply chain solutions. The ideal candidate should be comfortable operating successfully at the interface of engineering, operations research, and computer science.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of ten years of experience with the development and practical application of innovative software solutions in industrial and business settings, with a focus on process systems engineering, modeling and optimization applications.
- An advanced degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science, specializing in one or more of the following: process modeling, planning, scheduling, operations research and optimization.
- Experience with multiple modeling and programming languages, particularly, C++ and/or C#.
- A track record of championing new ideas and technology.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively contribute to multi-disciplinary research, development, and software project teams.
Location: Houston, TX
If you are interested please send a copy of your resume to:
Aspen Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
||| Senior Director, R&D Technology
Aspen Technology, Inc. ||| +1 281 504 3097 ||| fax: +1 281 584 1062 ||| www.aspentech.com