Aerotek Scientific a Professional Recruiting firm is currently in search of Manufacturing Associates to fill immediate openings with our client located in Frederick, MD. Interested candidates must have a completed Bachelorís Degree in a Life Science, Chemistry or related field.  Our client is looking for very motivated individuals who are passionate about science and ready to start a career with a great company. These positions will fill quickly so applicants must be ready to interview and start immediately.

∑         Key areas of responsibility will be analytical method transfer and technical support of quality control for clinical drug products.
∑         Analytical technology support for cell culture and purification process development.
∑         Operation of Purification processing equipment according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
∑         Technical document preparation and technical support of commercial product submission
∑         Equipment/instrument maintenance, calibration, and validation
∑         In-house method development and validation for raw material identification tests.
∑          Knowledge of GMP is desired

Interested applicants should directly contact Taylor Kraus at 301-315-1826 or [log in to unmask] and Matt Rothman at 301-315-1839 or [log in to unmask]