Aspen Technology has an opening in the Advanced Technology and Innovation Group.
The ideal candidate for this position is a talented individual with expertise in the areas of process engineering, computer science, and operations research. This individual will serve as a technical expert to support the modeling and optimization activities for AspenTech’s planning and scheduling solutions, and to exploit synergies with AspenTech’s Engineering products.
Position Qualifications & Requirements
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience with the development and practical application of innovative software solutions in industrial and business settings, with a focus on process systems engineering, modeling and optimization applications.
- An advanced degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science, specializing in at least one of the following: process modeling, planning, scheduling, operations research and optimization.
- Experience with multiple modeling and programming languages and particularly, C++ and/or C#.
- A track record of championing innovative ideas and technology.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively contribute to multi-disciplinary research, development, and software project teams.
If you are interested please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter stating why you believe you are suitable or this position to:
Location: Houston, TX
Aspen Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
||| Senior Director, R&D Technology
Aspen Technology, Inc. ||| +1 281 504 3097 ||| fax: +1 281 584 1062 ||| www.aspentech.com