Dear Colleagues,
Kindly see the attached file for an important and urgent announcement about faculty openings in
the Department of Chemical and Biological engineering at Tufts University. We are seeking faculty
members at the Assistant/Associate Professor level in the broad fields of Biological Engineering
(cell, metabolic, or molecular aspects) and Sustainable Energy (catalysis, advanced materials,
process systems engineering). However outstanding candidates from any subfield of chemical
engineering are encouraged to apply. Truly exceptional senior candidates may also be considered
for appointment at the level of Full Professor.
Please send a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, list of publications, a brief description of research
and teaching plans, and full contact information of at least four references to my attention.
Applications should be submitted electronically via e-mail to [log in to unmask]
I would be much obliged if you would forward this information to all interested colleagues and
graduate students.

With kind regards

Christos
Professor Christos Georgakis
Search Committee Chair,
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering,
Tufts University,
4 Colby St., Medford, MA 02155