The CAST elections committee is pleased to announce the results of the election of Officers for 2012. Please join us in congratulating our new Second Vice-Chair and two new Directors. The 2012 Second Vice-Chair is Marianthi Ierapetritou. The 2012 CAST Directors are John P. Congalidis and Christos T. Maravelias. Richard D. Braatz will become Chair, Mayuresh V. Kothare will become First Vice-Chair, and I will continue as Secretary/Treasurer. Please give your thanks to our outgoing Chair, Mahmoud M. El-Halwagi, and our outgoing Directors, Martha A Grover and Marianthi Ierapetritou. Karl Schnelle CAST Secretary http://www.castdiv.org