Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

We are having our last Innoworks meeting of the semester!! Come learn about
our program and join our listserve :)

Who: Anyone is welcome!
What: We prepare for a science camp for middle school students that takes
place next summer; leadership positions available for each committee
(Curriculum, Recruitment, and Finance). We need your help to inspire
underprivileged kids to go to college!
When: Tues, Dec 6th at 8pm
Where: Stamp Student Union's student involvement suite, Terrapin Room B & C.

Please contact me if you have any questions:
Dhara Patel at [log in to unmask]