Organization: Technology Growth Platform - Information Management
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
* work with cutting edge technology
* deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
* work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
* receive continuous training
* gain rapid career progression
Information Management (IM) is an integrated approach that helps organizations deal effectively with large amounts of disparate data in all of its different forms. It provides the necessary strategy and structure to ensure that data will be governed, viewed, managed, and stored as a seamless whole supporting the lifecycle of information from capture through to transformation.
100% Travel (Monday - Friday)
Information Management (IM) professionals are focused on collecting and analyzing internal and external data to generate knowledge and value for the organization, including business process decision support at the strategic, tactical and operational levels. The IM Practice seeks to empower organizations to leverage and transform data for achieving innovative results. The Data Management & Architecture Project Manager is a solution architect that will have experience managing projects involving the delivery of data technology solutions to clients. Specializations may include data modeling, data architecture, master data management, meta data management, and/or data governance. For more information about the Information Management Practice at Accenture, please see the attached links:
Responsibilities include the following:
* Develops large scale data architecture/data strategy for clients to achieve long range corporate goals.
* Architects, plans and drives project work.
* Leads the data technology solution analysis, design, and implementation, and ensures that the product fulfills the requirements.
* Manages large projects with responsibilities in the areas of managing budgets, forecasts, and resources.
Only completed applications can be considered.
* Minimum 5 years Data Technology experience to include Enterprise Data Management (for example, Data Modeling, Data Governance, Master Data Management, Meta Data Management, Data Architecture, or Data Warehouse)
* Minimum of 2 years of strong project management and delivery experience leading large scale Information Management/Enterprise Data Management engagements through all phases of the project lifecycle including: requirements gathering, business case development, estimating, planning, application and architecture design, application and architecture development and all phases of testing
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree
* Consulting experience strongly preferred
* Full life cycle Development
* Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
* Analytics or Data Mining
* "Industry" Data Models (i.e., IBM, Teradata, ADRM)
* Data Modeling and Data Administration (above and beyond ETL) for multi-dimensional Data Warehouses using Inmon, Hammergren, and /or Kimball methodologies with one or more of the following technologies: Erwin, Designer/2000, Rational Rose, Power Designer, Embarcadero, System Architect, Data Architect. Data modeling background to include constructing database normalization - 1st - 5NF; utilizing data modeling tools to record, update, reverse engineer and generate DDL; creating logical and physical data models for current and proposed states; turning application designs into data model specifications; understanding data storage requirements and estimate database growth; designing OLAP and reporting tool data model requirements.
* Data Quality tools (i.e., Informatica, Trillium, SAP/Business Objects (FirstLogic), IBM QualityStage, SAS/DataFlux)
* Master Data Management: Business process design for managing Master Data throughout the lifecycle, including data quality, metadata and workflow technologies; Implementation experience on any one of the following technologies: IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Server (IBM MDMS, formerly WCC), IBM InfoSphere Product Information Management (IBM MDMS PIM, formerly WPC), Informatica MDM (formerly Siperian), SAP MDM 7.x, Oracle Product Hub, Oracle Customer Hub, TIBCO Collaborative Information Manager, D&B Purisma
* Integration Data Hubs
* Business Intelligence Competency Centers (BICC)
* Complex Event Processing
* Platforms (Teradata, IBM, TM1, Netezza, DataMirror, Oracle, Essbase, GoldenGate, EMS, Greenplum)
* Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
•Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
•Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require,now or in the future,sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
•Accentureis an Equal Opportunity Employer.