Hello all,

This is a reminder that we will be having our April General Body
meeting *TODAY,
Tuesday, April 10th at 4:00pm*. The Professional Development Seminar
portion of this meeting has been cancelled but we will still have a brief
meeting to discuss our plans for the Annual Spring Seminar which will take
place on Wednesday, May 9th.

Also, *if you have NOT paid your dues for the year, dues are $20 for
graduate students and $10 or undergraduates*. Please see Rey before or
after the meeting to pay your dues if you have not done so already.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at 4:00pm today!

--Alicia

Alicia Marie Bowen, PhD Candidate
Dinman Lab
(301) 405-1758