Hello all,

This is a reminder that we will be having our April General Body meeting TODAY, Tuesday, April 10th at 4:00pm. The Professional Development Seminar portion of this meeting has been cancelled but we will still have a brief meeting to discuss our plans for the Annual Spring Seminar which will take place on Wednesday, May 9th.

Also, if you have NOT paid your dues for the year, dues are $20 for graduate students and $10 or undergraduates. Please see Rey before or after the meeting to pay your dues if you have not done so already.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at 4:00pm today!

--Alicia

Alicia Marie Bowen, PhD Candidate
Dinman Lab
(301) 405-1758