Call for Papers and Invited/Special/Tutorial Session Proposals
2013 American Control Conference
June 17-June 19, 2013
AIChE and CAST10B are encouraging contributions in the following categories:
- Contributed papers, either regular (6-8 pages) or short.
- Invited session proposals that address a unifying theme from multiple viewpoints. Each proposal should consist of a summary statement and six regular papers. Those interested in organizing invited session proposals should:
(a) Inform and coordinate with the 2013 CAST10B Program Coordinator
(b) List the session (when submitted online) as sponsored by the AIChE.
- Education/Tutorial session proposals that address state-of-the-art control theory and/or industrial applications. These typically feature a lead talk on the basic theory followed by 2-3 shorter talks on applications of the theory. A panel discussion could also be included.
- Pre-conference workshop proposals addressing topics of current interest to the control community.
- Special sessions, which focus on an emerging theme and feature 2-3 short talks followed by a panel discussion.
- Interactive sessions featuring posters, and hardware and software demonstrations.
Deadline for all submissions and proposals: September 17, 2012
Notification of acceptance/rejection: January 31, 2013
Final manuscript submission: March 15, 2013
2013 CAST10B Program Coordinator
2013 AIChE Society Review Chair for ACC
Michael Baldea, Ph.D.
Department of Chemical Engineering
Cockrell School of Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
200 E Dean Keeton St. Stop C0400
Austin, Texas 78712-1589
CPE 4.466 / tel: (512) 471-1281 / fax: (512) 471-7060
[log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: email-signature">